Clojure + Clojure Script CMS

Ok after some feedback on my journey I have decided that I will go with a Clojure + Clojure Script site. Stay in touch I will try to do little steps each day to obtain the result. The things I will use to start:
  • Compojure (first I thought ring)
  • Bootstrap
For now I will go with this. I will try the best approach I can think:

Do easy thing first, cover everything with tests, use more tools only when needed

Every comment or help in any post will be accepted with gratitude. I don't think there is a full written history of a new clojurer that try to do something, I hope this will help understand what can be improved in Clojure to help people start using it.
Have a nice evening, post to you soon.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds as an interesting job, i hope you share your experiences with us and i wish all success for you, cheers and never give up ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment